Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 1 June 2017

New Release day at Sasayaki Glitter



HAPPY 1ST JUNE!!

Several post from me today!!

So we have some Fab new releases for you.

Here is the image



Here is my card


How cool is he!!

I have coloured in copcis & cut out with the tiny white boarder. He is matted on to the 2 pattern papers. All on a 7 by7 white card. My other extras are the sheriff badge in gold,bakers twine & the faux stitching.

Thanks for looking 

& don't forget our Progression Challenge too!

Our shop is HERE

Blog is HERE

FB Page is HERE

4 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Love this image AND the way you showcased it! Thank you so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, "It's a Guy Thing". Good luck!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute, cute and CUTE!!!! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow! This is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for her monthly challenge!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Great layers and colors. Tfs and for participating in Connie's "It's a guy thing" challenge. Good luck.