Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 25 April 2017

New Release at Twinkle Lane Designs



We have another flower release this time

PANSIES



This is done so you can decoupage it up!!

You can get the pansies
We also have a NEW paper Pack that goes nicely with these.

Hexagon Pattern, Digital Papers, Geometric Print, Brights, Six A4 Pages, Papercrafting, Lined Paper, Shapes, Vector Patterns, Printable


I have made a card for you.



I have gone with the traditional looking pansies using yellow & lilac copcis, Cut out & decoupage the bottom layer. This is on a die cut white circle. I have then used the lilac backing paper on this card. All on the white base. To finish I have used a flower embossing folder on the base & the pattern paper to give more texture. And just added a stamped sentiment,pearls & the yellow bow.


Thanks for looking

And look out for more NEW RELEASES very SOON!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is so lovely. You've colored the flowers beautifully, and I love the background paper. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again! Best of luck!
~ Bonnie DT

Kaija said...

Beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely card and gorgeous colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning and I love the beautiful flowers

Katie said...

Stunning card and love the flowers

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Tracey
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator