Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 25 February 2017

SUPERHERO AT TWINKLE LANE DESIGN



This is FAB we have NEW RELEASE TODAY


HOW COOL ALSO SOME fab PAPER PACK TOO!!



So here is a couple of project I have made.



So I have made this middle stepper penny slider card. Not done one in ages!!  So I have used the red Gradient dot paper for my matts. I have coloured him with copcis & gel pens in red & blues. I have then cut out some of the words from the super word paper. The sentiment is also on the design sheet.


This is my next project.



I have made this NAME PLATE. Gone with the blue sun burst paper for my backing. I have cut our letter & used the green word paper also cut out more of the words. I have coloured him with red & blue in pens & gel pens. I hope you like I think both project our great from any BOY!! 

Thanks for looking today 

So the blog is HERE

Shop is HERE

FB page is HERE

5 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the superhero. He's super cute!

Janis Lewis said...

Awesome project! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Glittertastic said...

What a fabulous card – would be so cool for a teenager. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Debby Pannell said...

Super cool name plate. Thanks for joining us for the PDE LInky Party #161 No Card challenge.
TTFN
Debby - PDE LInky Party DT

Kathy said...

Fab! Just thinking - it would be quite easy to superimpose a photo of the recipients face on this image - how cute and personal would that be?!