Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 2 June 2016

Sasayaki Glitter Male Challenge



So our new monthly challenge has started 
the theme is

MALE (DAD SON ETC..)

Here my project using one of the FAB images 



How cute is he!!!

This is pirate-shy.


I have made this cute party favour pirate ship box from kraft card using a SVG file on my silhouette. Shy has been coloured in with copics & touch of gold gel pen.


This is a great idea for any boy party birthday!!!

Thanks for looking today

Please come & support us 

The challenge is HERE.

5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love your Pirate ship and Pirate, great design, looks fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Sternenglanz said...

your Ship box is fantastic!
Love the colours!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

x Sternenglanz

Norma said...

Super cute, love it! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
Hugs,
Norma

applejack cards by sue said...

This is amazing. This pirate box is a brilliant idea. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

Unknown said...

wonderful creation love all the detail... thanku for joining us @classic design team open challenge #3
DT - Kristyn - mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com