Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 10 June 2016

Christmas at open minded



Happy Friday!!

We have our new monthly challenge starting today!!

This time it is

SEASONS/HOLIDAYS

We have some fab sponsors again 

I have used a image from




Here it is


This is Snowflake fairy.

I have made this stepper card from white cardstock. I have then used this pretty snowflake paper from pip-and-polly-christmas cd at Twinkle lane. I have embossed with silver power around the edges. She has been coloured in blue tones using copcis & glitter. I have added the stamp out sentiment & the snowflakes which have been cut on my Silhouette. 


Thanks for looking today

Come & join us this challenge is HERE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Tracey! I love the white-and-blue colours in the Christmas card and those snowflakes are so beautiful! Great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Your coloring is beautiful and all those snowflakes are so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, Nicola X