Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 24 March 2016

More new releases from Julia Spiri today!!











So it that Thursday again so that must mean more gorgeous new releases from Julia.

She has not disappointed today!!

So this collection is all about FLOWERS

Julia has also done something different this time by add clip art image of flowers in watercolours.

Here is 3 card I have made from to of the collections for you.

First is the SPRING FLOWERS

You can found the whole collection 

Clip art is HERE.
&
the Spring Image is HERE.



So on to my cards.




My first card is using a smaller section of the flowers from the clip art. I have made a DL card & matted the flowers on to pale yellow,white,yellow & green on a pale green background. All this was done using my craft artist. I then matted on to dark green card, more yellow card all on a cream base. The other extras are the sentiment,gold gems & bow.



So this is Spring flower image. She lovely with all the different flowers in her hair & around her. I have gone with yellows,greens & touch of grey using copics, glitter & gel pens. Cut out in oval shape using a tonic die & matted on to the larger layer in a green glitter card. The background I designed in craft artist using one of the images from the clip art & added the pale green backing. All this on to a white 8 by 8. The other extras are the rounded corners, stamped sentiment in a smaller layer from the tonic set, some of the snowdrop that I have enlarged ,pale green gems & olive green bow to finish.
















I also made a card from the ORCHID clip art flowers


This is link for the Orchid clip art HERE.











This has been stack up in smaller layers on a white mat. The backing is design in craft artist & added some more of the clip art flowers with pale pink back. The other extras are the pink glitter. crystal glitter in the middle of the flowers stamped sentiment, pink gems & the dark pink bow.


6 comments:

Pia S said...

Love that bright yellow, so elegant and eye catching!

Anonymous said...

Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

Jade
Crafty-Jade-Creations

Sheryl said...

Beautiful Spring cards. I love the yellow one.
Great to have you joining in the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

EdenLand Designs said...

Gorgeous springtime cards!! I love the detail that you added to each one :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. for our "Add Some Bling" challenge!
Susan DT

sweet art designs said...

Beautiful orchid card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Julia Spiri said...

Stunning! LOVELY!