Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 February 2016

Twinkle lane Designs.



So this week we are still looking at the lovely Girls CD.


The Girls Papercrafting, Card Making CD-ROM 



This is some more samples for you.






So the first one is all about pampering. How cute is she. Brilliant idea fro a birthday or if your taken anyone to a spa day treat!!!

So I have used decoupage sheet for her, & I love this backing paper with the rubber ducks. Also the sentiments & other bit including the boarder are all from the design sheet. The is all on a goal black card to finish.

The next one if all for the teenagers who love there make up. I have made a middle stepper card in white. The paper is my of my fav mini dots in red on white. I have added the topper & smaller topper all from the design sheet. The dotted bow is fab also on the cd in many more colours & styles.

Thanks for looking 

This is a great cd lots of wonderful stuff on it!!!


You can get the cd from the shop HERE.

Our blog is HERE

FB page is HERE

No comments: