Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 6 February 2016

All about the girl's !!!



So this is a new cd from twinkle lane designs.

Called the-girls.


The Girls Papercrafting, Card Making CD-ROM 


I have made a couple of cards form this lovely cd.



This is the first one using a topper & sentiments from one of the design sheets from the flower girl section in the blues. The gorgoues backing paper is using the bouquet backing paper & one of the polka dot bow in blue. All this on a middle stepper card which I have use on it side for a different look!!


On to the next card.



So this cute card is using the Music girl in the blues. Made a circle shaped card & added the music backing paper. The extras are the blue glitter, pearl drops. The sentiment is fronm the design sheet.


Come & look at this wonderful CD ther so much on it for THE GIRLS, design sheets,lots of backing paper in different colour tones, decoupage, stackers, digis & much more.

Thanks for looking

I have enter the flower girl into

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Two great cards x

suzARTe said...

These cards are great, I love the bright and happy colours and the embellishments you have used go perfectly together.hanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Karen Oliver said...

What fun happy cards. Love your design and the images are great. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.