Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 7 July 2015

No patterned paper day!!



Good Morning

We start a new challenge on Team B today


NO PATTERNED PAPER!!!


This time we are sponsor by

Robyn's Fetish


This is my card for you.



This cute image is called CHOO CHOO CHARLIE I had to have this ones has one of my sons is called Charlie & he loves TRAINS!!


So I have gone with a side stepper card card on a white base to start. Matted on to some navy paper. the image has been coloured with copcis in blues & greys. My other extras are the big sentiment with the faux stitching & the baker twine.

A great card for any train buff!!!


Thanks for looking

This challenge will be here.


3 comments:

Kim said...

Your sidestep card is awesome! This makes a wonderful birthday card. Love the die cut sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

This is such an adorable card, Tracey, and I love that you did a stepper card! It's so nice to be back on the TT team. :-D

Peanut said...

You've got the perfect card fold for this image, Tracey. How cute is that!!! Sorry I’m late visiting… Will try and on time next week! :)
hugs, Asha