Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 17 July 2015

Kitty Bees today!!!



Good Afternoon So it Kitty Bees Challenge 

All about SUMMERTIME today

This challenge is also Sponsors by




So on to the card!!




How cute is she!!

This is Baby Bug just love her. So has the challenge is SUMMER TIME I gone for the ladybug. To start I have made a oval shape card base in white. Matted on to some gorgeous red dotted paper. The pretty image has been coloured with copics & lots of glitter!. You also get the dragonfly & butterflies with this image so have coloured them with gel & glitter pens. My extras on this card are the blue glitter flowers & the stripe ribbon to finish.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge will be here.

I HAVE ENTER THIS CARD INTO







11 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Aloha Friday Tracey!!
This is ADORABLE!!! Love the colors and this little ladybug is soo sweet. Wonderful card for a fun summer challenge. Have a great weekend!!

Camille Short said...

Just stunning!

Willeke said...

Hi Tracey,
this looks really lovely !
Hugs,
Willeke

ike said...

Oh, now that is just adorable :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Cheryl said...

What a sweetie! I love how you've colored her tutu, and the oval shaped base is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Paper Sweeties Red, White, and Blue Challenge!

Sheryl said...

what a sweet image. Love the shape of your card too. Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl DT xx

Mynn xx said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this?! I adore the fun shape, that sweet little bug gal, and your amazing coloring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debbie said...

Oh my, cute as can be! So stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with us at Paper Sweeties!

Debbie said...

Oh my, cute as can be! So stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with us at Paper Sweeties!

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Sabina said...

Sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations.
Sabina,DT