Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 3 July 2015

JULY IN CHRISTMAS AT KITTY BEES



One more post from me today!!!


There a new challenge over at Kitty Bees today

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

We are sponsor by


How cool!

This is mine for you



This is snowflake you can get her from the shop here. Coloured with copics in blue tones, Ass some crystal glitter & gems to the image. Cut out in a label shape & mated on to the silver. I have made a snowflakes backing using blue & silver card. All this on to A5 white card base. My other extras are the ribbon & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking


This challenge is here.

14 comments:

Willeke said...

Hi Tracey,
what a lovely card !
Hugs,
Willeke

kahaulani said...

beautiful card!!! looking forward to joining KBD new challenge

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Tracy what a beautiful card

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

SmilynStef said...

Love the silver mat ... so glad you joined our Silver Belles prompt at Jingle Belles.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
Sue x

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty and fresh with a very pretty image and gorgeous tones of blue. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Cute as a Button. Sue DT x

Handmade by Veer said...

What a wonderful card! Love the image! Veronique Cute as a button DT

lauren bergold said...

what a fab and festive card i adore that cut-away snowflake background & the subtle touches of silver! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun! <3

Francesca Lopez said...

Tracy, such an adorable image. I love everything about this card especially the papers. Thank you for joining our Cut As A Button Stamps Christmas in July Challenge. I am honored. Blessings, Francesca, owner

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous colour choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love background and image! Beautiful colouring!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Anne Chilvers said...

Lovely creation, lots of attention to detail. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love that snowflake background.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.

Helen N x