Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Destination day



So Happy Wednesday!!!


A new challenge starts today!

Has ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsors this time are


&



So on to my first card of the day!

This is from Bugaboo


How cute!!

This is Kidz-Reindeer. I have made a very simply swing card. Using a white base which I have embossed with a holly folder, matted some pink card. The image & the mat have been cut out in a label shape to fit the card shape. Coloured the reindeer with copics & glitter pens. My other extras are the diecut sentiment,flower & bow to finish.

On to my next one...


So from MWLW 


another Reindeer card! This one is called all-dressed-up-for Christmas. So on a white base which I have embossed with a snowflake folder. Matted a navy card next which I have used sparky embossing power over it to give it a night sky look! Then cute image has been coloured with copics , crystal glitter & gel pens. This matted on to a blue paper form one of my cd. 
My other extras on this card are the snowflakes ,gems & silver diecut sentiment to finish.


Thanks for looking today 

2 comments:

paola said...

cute cute cute!!! Great make! Love it! :) Thank you! :)

Rachel said...

Fab cards, very cute!
Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin last month, we hope you join us again, Wedgie xxx