Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 17 July 2015

Crafting with Friends challenge



YES another post today!!


So this is out 2nd challenge & it's ANYTHING GOES


We are sponsors by



This is my card for you.




This is Ankhi you can get her from the shop.

I have made a rocker card using one of my fancy circle die from spellbinder . Coloured the image with pink tones. Cut her out &her birds & matted on to a smaller circle which I have ink around the inks with a pink distress ink. The beautiful flowers have been stamped & heat embossed using a gold powder & cut out with a die. These are from Sheena Douglas collection. I do love these they give a big statement especially the lily!! My other extras are the gold glitter & the sentiment to finish.

Again thanks for looking

And please come & join us this challenge will be here.

I HAVE ENTER THIS CARD INTO


3 comments:

ike said...

Gorgeous card - lovely design and superb flowers :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Ellen H. said...

I love the pink colors you used!! Soft pink aww it makes the card so cute :).
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Unknown said...

lovely! the shaped card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at the Lia Stampz challenge!
Nina-Marie :)
Lia Stampz Design Team