Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 14 March 2015

BABIES BABIES....




There is a new challenge at Kitty bee 

All about the BABY

Our sponsor is 



This is my card,had some fun making this one.



So I chose Chloe Teddy which you can get from the shop here.
Have coloured her with my pink copics & added some glitter to her. Cut her out & left a small white boarder. Then on to a white & pink polka dot paper, which I have cut out in a fancy circle. Then on to a pink pearl card which had been embossed, this is matted on some more of the white polka dot paper. All on a 7 by 10 white card base. My extras on this gorgeous card are the pretty pink shoes I have made the bows in pink, ivory & the sentiment.

This for looking today 

This challenge is here.

9 comments:

JanR said...

Those little booties are fabulous! Such a lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Colette said...

Fab card, sweet image, great polka dot papers and adorable little booties, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter girly challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Camille Short said...

Great job!

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Tracy adorable hun and just the job for our challenge at Suzy Bee's crafty hugs Judith DT x

Debs said...

Adorable card - the image is so cute and the bootie is fabulous.
Thanks for playing along at In The Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cards By MI said...

Fabby creation, lovely colours and adorable little shoes. Thanks for joining us over at the PaperShelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Kuni said...

This is such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable is this...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge
Pauline
x