Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 6 February 2015

It's all about the love at Patties Creations



Good morning a new challenge start today 

at Patties Creations

'VALENTINE'S LOVE


So here mine for you.



So I have gone for the dust pinks & black.

I have used Large Heart Quilted .

You can get this & many more from Pattie's shop here.

I have used my copics in the pinks & matted on to black. Have made a background in craft artist to with this image. The base is a black 8 by 8. My extras are the black swirls,black bow which is a tattered lace die, black gems& the sentiment.

Thanks for looking today
& don't forget this is a monthly challenge now, you can found it here.




4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Tracey - Beautiful creation and I love that you chose to go with an overall Pink theme!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, hope you are keeping well hun
Hugs Julie xxx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! I love it

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great job Tracey! Love the swirls on each side of the heart.

Lisa D.