Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 4 August 2014

Special Occasion at Lexi's today


So on to another post today!!


The Theme is Anniversary or Special Occasion.

Well I think 5 is a big one, you not a little tot anymore & your starting school!



So I have gone for the Unicorns for my card you can found them & lots more over at 



I have added a few more thing to this card, using my Silhouette I have make the background,castle & the flying faires & added the sentiment with lots of glitter.

Thanks for looking today

Fairy Dust Crafts is here

&

The challenge will be here.






1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey
Hugs Julie xxx