Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Heart Card for Sunflowerfield designs

Good morning

It's my day in the SUNFLOWERFIELD STORE day.

This is the card I have make for you all to have a look out using one of Sunflowerfield Designs.



This is Enna with a love letteyou can get her from the shop here.

I have gone for a darker tone on her skin using the copics & red tones for her outfitted.

Maked a heart scalloped shape card & around the edge have using a tea strain distress ink , matted a backing paper from my stash. The extras are just using my silhouette to make the flowers & banner. The last thing is a sentiment in the corner.

This is a cute card & great for anytime you want to tell someone you love them!!!


Thanks for looking today 

in a couple day the new challenge well start.

No comments: