Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter over at Hobby Book !!



Good morning

There another challenge over at Hobby book today 

EASTER!!

This is my card for the challenge.




How cute is she!!

This is little red riding hood & you can get her from the shop here.

I have coloured her with my usual copics, & did the cloud technique with a blue distress ink. I
have matted this on to a red gingham paper which is also in the shop you get a few other with this to,
These paper are called the bird house & you can get it here.
I have cut out a lovely lace mat in white using silhouette & make some paper flowers with the gingham paper from a die added some red pearls. In the inside I have used that same paper & used the same lace mat with the sentiment to finish.

I hope you like it & will join us this time.

7 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Pretty card Tracey - love the red gingham paper!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Tracey this is fab hun, great image xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute and very beautiful Tracey.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Love that pretty image, lovely colouring, super card.
xx

Dawn said...

Lovely card! Nice to see you in the DT Call link up at Ooh La La Creations!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Destine said...

thank
beautiful
destine de flower love delice