Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 11 March 2014

SPRING COLOURS AT FITZTOWN

So this is my first Guest Post for Fitztown !!!

 So has this challenge is all about SPRING COLOURS

this is my card for it. 

Just love this image 


This is a very delicate image this the roses & vine in the corner,gives you alot of room to add a sentiment in the middle. 

So this image is called  VALENTINE 2 & you can get it from the store here.

So how did I made this card, well I create the pale lemon background use my CAP2 to give is some colour, then using my copic in greens,browns & pinks to colours the roses in. Have decoupage the bottom up & added crystal glitter to make them pop!!. Matted this on to a pink card stock. Added all this to a 8 by 8 white card. The extras are some pink paper roses which I made, pink candi & the bright pink ribbon.

So don't forget to join us this time.

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wow a really beautiful card Tracey, lovely detail and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sande said...

Oh, this is soooo adorable! My favourite color is pink :) I tried to follow you but it won't let me. Will come back later to try it again :)
Hugs, Sande xx