Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 4 March 2014

GEMMA



Second post today is also a freebie I got because I enter lacy shine blog last week with another of her digi images.

This is Gemma!




How cool is she.


So had to use the bright yellow tones for her. So again have use copics & the spectrum noir oil pencils on her. Cut her out in a oval shape. Make a background in my cap, pale blue with the little daisy flowers all over. Did round the edge to, the extras on her are the paper daisies i have made, the sentiment & the bright yellow ribbon. And of course my faux stitching can do without that.


Again thanks for looking 


I have enter this card in to 







10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cheerful and gorgeous with the bright colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful color, image, flowers and the whole card.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a great card. Love the image and your coloring and choice of colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Created with love Challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so darling. Love the colors you've used. So cheerful!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun and cheerfully bright card. Love how you colored Gemma. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Chris Hanselman said...

Great image. Love the colors and such a cute hat. Thanks for joining our Think Spring Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner
Created with Love Challenges

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a sweet card...love the image and the bright colours you used. Her hair is just stunning.

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion for our Birthday Bonanza theme. Good luck.

Lynn, CYP DT

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love the colours, thankyou for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap - Hugs Lynn DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card makes me smile...it's so cheerful, bright, and fun. I love how you have coloured her and your doodling adds such playfulness. Love the bright pops of yellow. Thanks for joining our Birthday Bonanza Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Paper Panda said...

Super cute card, love the bright fresh spring colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
Mandy x (LS DT)