Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 21 January 2014

The new challenge over at JI today



Good day to you all, there a new challenge over at JI today for team B!!

Our sponsor for this challenge at 

& the prize is 


The Challenge is a easy one ANYTHING GOES this week!!


We had some lovely digis from this company & this is my project I have made a TAG.



What lovely spring image to start the year off!! So I have created a sky background using Craft Artist to help bring the image to life. The daff have been coloured with copic pens. Matted & layered on to kraft card,orange card &black stock. All this on to a white tag. To finish added glitter & the twine.


Thanks for looking today & please join us this week.

The challenge is here.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Tracey.

gr karin

Katelyn said...

Nice tag, I love your colouring!
Artsy-Arts

Unknown said...

Such lovely daffodils! One of my favorite flowers. Thanks for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog for the 8th monthly challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you.
~Deb, MCS DT Member~
Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
A Look Through My Eyes
Gone Artsy

sian said...

great tag hun xxx

DesignerDiva said...

A great tag and your colouring is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for our Anything Goes Challenge and good luck in the draw
Hugs Laurie x

Andie's Space said...

HI Tracey,
This looks gorgeous. Love the image, it makes me long for Spring. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx