Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 26 January 2014

Alovely valentine card!!



Good afternoon was a very wet morning here but the sun is out now!!!


This is a post for a Design Team call.

This is the picture will need to use & it has to have a creative fold.




So this is my card.





So I have made a middle stepper card base . The lovely image is from Mi Ran Jung who owns
ART by MIRAN, this image is called rose & girl & the shop is here.

So using the reds,whites & purples from the picture I have coloured her using my new copic pens. Matted her on to silver,red card & some stripe red & white card.The side panels are using the red card & silver card. The embellishments that finish this call off our, the love letters which are on a white base with small hearts on , using my silhouette I have sketch  the letters & them cut out using the offset. A simple white tag with the sentiment on. And them I cut out some hearts which I have added the satin roses to. To finish off I have used a white gel pen to do my faux stitching & the dots.


Thanks for looking

This is the Design Call here.



I have also just seen that Mi is doing a Design Team Call to
so have enter this card in that to.

That call is here.

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. A wonderful side stepper. Beautiful colouring and I love the hearts.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Valentine! The image is beautifully colored and your center-step card is perfectly put together!
Ruza
LTC Admin/Designer
Artbymiran Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

paula said...

Lovely card,love the colours ,thanks for sharing.

hugs paula x

http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/