Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 August 2013

New challenge at Stamp n doodle


 
'The Colour Green'

This Challenge is quite easy, all you need to do is complete a Project that follows the Theme.  The Theme this week is 'The Colour Green', it is such an under used colour, so go and have some fun, you can make anything you like.

The Prize

A chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps.



So the new challenge is GREEN so I have used one of the new stamp in the collection called Dude
which you can get from the shop here. So using green promarkers on him. Layered on to a dark green card stock then on to lime green which I have embossed with a dotted embossing mask & rub back, matted this on to the dark green card also. The extras are some big green buttons, green twine & the sentiment.


Thanks for looking & pls join us this time.








1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love all the green and the cute image!
hugs
Glenda