Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 May 2013

New Challenge over at Faieries Challenge



Another post from me, the beginning of the month is a busy time for me.
Over to the THEME this time
"princes, princesses."
How cute is that !!
Our sponsor this time are
Sponsors :


Price : - 7 images
How fab is that !!
This is the fab Princess CHARLIE .



Just love her so cute, I have used a very small stamp to use has a pattern on her dress,then coloured with promarkers & added some pink glitter. Layered her on to stripe pink paper,then on to the very pale pink backing paper. Added the sentiment which is also from Bugaboo. Make some pink paper roses with crystal hat pins,added the ribbon & silver pearls .
Thanks fro looking pls step by the challenge this time

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Tracey love the cute Princess, love the wonderful detail.

Hugs Julie xx

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

Elena V. said...

It's so cute!! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Mynn xx said...

What a doll! LOVE those fabulous rolled rose and I adore the bow, too!!! Thanks for entering our DT call at House of Cards! Good luck! :) Mynnette, Owner HOC Challenge