Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 9 May 2013

My Rosebud Fairy

Good evening this is a card just for me!
Got my fairies poppet stamps from Crafters Companion & decided to have a go. This is my card!





So I have coloured her with promarkers & cut out using the gold spellbinder die.  Then stamp a sentiment which she from one of my designs team Get Inky on to a smaller die. Added touches of glitter on her. Then layered this on to different papers pink papers,one of which I have use a boarder punch. All the lovely embellishments on this card are a pale pink satin ribbon, dark pink satin ribbon,pearls,pink gems, pink butterflies & my arrangement of flowers to finish. And of course my faux stitching out the edges.

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Tracey.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

so pretty, and the butterflies are a great touch.

Claire
(Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

lindyloo said...

what a beautiful card x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the gorgeous image and the design. Those flowers look stunning!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

pretty image and bright cheery card, Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Lin said...

I see you have one of those imperial gold dies. I didn't get on with mine, it cut where it should have debossed and didn't cut at all where it should have cut!

Anyhow, gorgeous card. Your fairy is beautifully coloured and I love that floral arrangement. The butterflies are a sweet touch too

Lin xx

Christine L said...

Such a gorgeous card with a fabulous image. I love the design.

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time..

Christine x

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday challenge!

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Tracey. Such a cute card! The image is gorgeous but those flowers really caught my eye...lovely use of colours and design.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Miradormakings said...

Oh my she is beautiful And so is your card.

Joan x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable.
Thank you for sharing it with us at FSC this time.
Yvonne/Meggymay