Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 25 August 2012

New Challenge over at Craftymess

16th Challenge....Animals with a Blue Theme...no insects.

 


This theme was chosen by Teamie Gemma.



 Requirements... are to have an animal/animals, mythical animals are acceptable.
No insects, unless they are used for embellishment,this includes Butterflies.
Your make must have a blue theme please.

So as the Theme is Animal with Blue, I have gone for this gorjuss cute elephant from Fairycraft which you can get here. Coloured with grey promarkers & a blue glitter gel pen for her bow!!
 
Then just matted & layered on to different blue papers. Added the blue roses swirls & the sentiment to finish off.
 
 
 



Our Sponsor for this challenge is a Fabulous New Company called Crafty-Emblies.
They offer affordable embellishments and masks in wood and plastic, go and check them out.



Crafty- Emblies are offering a Generous £10 Voucher to the Winner of this challenge.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking today & I hope you can join us.

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. This is so sweet and a gorgeous shade of blue. Cute image too.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

Tracey what a sweet image love it the blue and white make him stand out wonderfully
Have a great weekend
Jacki xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Tracey this is adorable, love the blue, the stitching and of course the fab image of 'Ellie Blowing Bubbles'!
hugs
glenda

Anonymous said...

Great card, lovely image. xx

Angela said...

Hi Tracey, you're right the Elephant is cut! The blue roses are a fab touch. Love it.

Ax