Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 26 July 2012

Challenge 118 Digi Doodles shop Challenge

A new challenge over at Digi doodles Shop Challenge today!!

The theme is STRIPES!!

So I've gone for the lovely clown which you can buy here.

Make a very bright backing with balloons & sentiment & added my clown which I coloured him in with promarkers.

A very cheerful Clown!!!!

Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us this time.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely bright, cheery card.
Hugs
Denisexx

Karen said...

Great card Tracey, clowns just have to be coloured with bright colours don'e they, love this one.
xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Love your bright stripy paper you've used and the great bright colouring on the clown. Jenny x

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh isn't that clown just the cutest, love the balloons!
hugs
glenda

Judy said...

Awww...this turned out so sweet. Love the color choices, and the pretty papers. Wonderful job hun.
xx

Bettina L. said...

What a cute design with the balloons and the stripes. That clown is so sweet. Bettina xx