Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 28 July 2012

14th Challenge at Craftymess today !!!

The Theme is BIRDS!!!

Our Sponsor & who giving out the prize this time is Robyns Fetish robyns fetish.

So I went for the a little birdie told me which you can buy here


I used a cheerful cd background. And used promarkers & whispers pens on the bird, I make it in to a picture so you could but it in a frame for a kids bedroom!!!

Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us!

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card, love the rainbow sky and the little tag, nice vibrant colours on the card!
hugs
glenda

Anonymous said...

Very cute and colourful. lovely