Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Challenge 68







I'm so sorry about this this post should have gone on monday I've not be week & schedule my post & look tonite at it didn;t go on.




Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is the marvellous Cropstop.com who will be offering a $15.00 gift certificate to spend in their store.
Photobucket
If you're passionate about paper-crafting whether it be scrapbooking your memories, making cards or altered art, Cropstop is your one-stop solution. We offer an extensive selection of dies, embossing folders, inks, stamps and punches by all the popular manufacturers and the Cropstop die and embossing folder storage solutions Pocketz Pages* to keep everything organized. Our selection of embellishments and adhesives is continually expanding and we are excited to be the hold of the colorful Ribbon Candy*.
Cropstop ships internationally as well as domestic. Our personalized customer service is only one of our strengths. Call or come visit us at www.Cropstop.com and see what's new in the world of paper-crafting.




Right let us get on with our new challenge.....due to the time of the year and everyone is thinking about sun, sea, sand and holidays we have decided the theme for this challenge should reflect that, so......

'At the Beach'

So i have gone for the Melody which you can get from the fairydust shop.


I have coloure her with promarkers & added some backing paper from one of my cd added 2 different blue ribbons & the faux stitching.


Thanks for looking & will join us this time.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful beach scene, wonderful job on the mermaid and I love all the stitching around the card and the panels. Lovely submission for the challenge.
hugs
glenda