Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 28 May 2012

Boy or Men challenge at Lexi's Creations

This week at Lexi it's men or boy turn.


So for fun I used the boy dino which you can buy here.

I used my CAP to make the background with one of my digikits then coloured the dino with bright green promarkers.  A fun card for any little boy who love dinosaurs!!!


This time we are very lucky to have a special sponsor for this challenge, hope you're impressed by what they have to offer at their store, we are!
The winner of this challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate.





Photobucket

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Fab, fun card. Love the image, lovely papers and colours.
Hope you are keeping well. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is a fab fun card Tracey! I love the papers and the colours and image are fab too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Emma and Susan said...

Fabulous card Tracey, so much fun. I love the background paper you have used. Thanks for working so hard at LC's.
Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Dawn said...

Cute card Tracey! Love the dino!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous work Tracey, love the way you displayed the dinosaur, the background is simply wonderful, love it!'hugs
glenda

NanaConnie said...

Boys and dinosaurs just go together, Tracey! A perfect image choice. Love the palm trees and volcano. It's sad to be leaving the DT at Lexi's but I'll do my best to get around to visit whenever I can. Hugs. :-D