Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 22 November 2011

My tradition fun christmas card.


MORNING everyone not a great day today very grey & damp.  This card was base on doing tradition
colours. It a polkadooles template from the Creative Christmas cd. I've coloured in promarkers & used some gold gliding on the stocking & some of the letters. This is all build up using 3d form.I also used glitter gel pens on the baubles. I've put this in to
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-148-festive-cheer-news-and.html http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/11/13-christmas-green-team-b.html

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh great choice of Christmas greens, thank you so much for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have new candy if you are interested:)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card
Lindsay xx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous Christmas card. Love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Emerald Faeries Garden this week.
Hugs
Suzi EFG-DT xx

aqualeiga said...

Great card! It's perfect for our Festive Cheer challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Thanks for playing along.

Hugs, Ali x

Unknown said...

A wonderful Cristmas card. Thank you for your participation in the EFC at this time. Hugs DT Marika